Full Job Details
Business Development Co-Ordinator, Emersons Green, Bristol
Job Type: Permanent | £ Competitive
Location: Based in Bristol
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Competitive package including:
- Commission scheme
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Co-Ordinator to join our small Business Development team based in Bristol on a full time basis. You will be positive and enthusiastic, with the desire to succeed and achieve targets in booking appointments for the Business Development Executive.
- Researching and sourcing potential new business leads to follow up within the relevant public sector and commercial market in the South West/ East and Wales area.
- Creating and maintaining a new database for new and existing contacts in order to track progress- using Salesforce
- Securing and arranging appointments for the Business Development Executive
- Establish, maintain and grow pipeline of future opportunities with details of size, scope, duration, incumbent contractors and expected procurement strategy
- Working independently to build your own business structure and achieve monthly targets
- Developing and building relationships both internally and externally to generate leads
You’ll apply because you have:
- a successful track record of working within a sales environment in the construction industry- if you have worked within the painting and decorating industry, that would be perfection!
- have experience of researching and sourcing relevant businesses
- the self motivation to achieve your monthly targets
- strong IT skills- created and maintained a database independently- experience of Salesforce is desirable
You would describe yourself as:
an effective communicator, a self- motivator and passionate about sales and delivering a high level of customer service.