Full Job Details
Business Development Co-Ordinator, Nottingham
Job Type: Permanent | £ Competitive
Location: Based in Nottingham
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Competitive package including:
- Commission scheme
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Co-Ordinator to join our small Business Development team based in Nottingham on a full time basis. You will be positive and enthusiastic, with the desire to succeed and achieve targets in booking appointments for the Business Development Executive.
- Researching and sourcing potential new business leads to follow up within the relevant public sector and commercial market within the Midlands and North West.
- Creating and maintaining a new database for new and existing contacts in order to track progress- using Salesforce
- Securing and arranging appointments for the Business Development Executive
- Establish, maintain and grow pipeline of future opportunities with details of size, scope, duration, incumbent contractors and expected procurement strategy
- Working independently to build your own business structure and achieve monthly targets
- Developing and building relationships both internally and externally to generate leads
You’ll apply because you have:
- a successful track record of working within a sales environment in the construction industry- if you have worked within the painting and decorating industry, that would be perfection!
- have experience of researching and sourcing relevant businesses
- the self motivation to achieve your monthly targets
- strong IT skills- created and maintained a database independently- experience of Salesforce is desirable
You would describe yourself as:
an effective communicator, a self- motivator and passionate about sales and delivering a high level of customer service.
About Ian Williams Ltd.
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.