Full Job Details
Painter & Decorators, Southampton
Job Type: Contract
Location: Wiltshire & Hampshire
Hours: 39 hours per week
Job Type: Temporary 6 month contract with possibility of permanent offer to suitable candidates
What are we looking for?
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out painting & decorating activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking experienced painters & decorators to join our Southampton team undertaking works in and around the Wiltshire & Hampshire area.
Who you are
You will need:
- Atleast an NVQ level 2 in painting & Decorating & have previous experience of working in the trade
- A CSCS Card
- Must be able to work to specifications and guidelines and can stick to deadlines
- To be Self-Motivated and can work well as part of a team or on your own
- To be able to get to and from various site locations
If you have any of the following, even better:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- IPAF/Mobile Elevated Work Platform Training
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
Who we are
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.