Full Job Details
Business Support Administrator, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Job Type: Permanent | £ Competitive
Location: Based in Salisbury
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Competitive package including:
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We are seeking a talented individuals to join our new team, to provide administrative support to ensure the effective delivery of key contracts.
You will be carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks including data input, timesheet processing and invoicing, You will also be processing purchase orders, inputting van timesheets and issuing van stock to contracts on the system. Other duties will include word processing, photocopying, filling and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
You’ll apply because you are:
- customer focused and build strong working relationships
- have excellent communication skills and are confident in making and receiving calls
- a team player who works collaboratively with others
- well organised and can manage their own workload to meet deadlines
- able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and confident in using various computer packages including MS Office
- educated with at least 4 GCSEs at grade C or above (to include Maths and English)
You would describe yourself as:
Pro-active and someone who thrives on working in a busy environment
About Ian Williams Ltd.
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.