Full Job Details
Multi-Trade Operatives , Birmingham
Job Type: Permanent | £ Competitive
Location: West Midlands (site based)
Product: Responsive/ Maintenance
Hours: 39 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for?
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out maintenance activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking 3 experienced Multi-Trade Operatives to join our Birmingham team undertaking works in and around the Birmingham area.
Who you are
You will need:
- To have a skill set that includes trades such as Plastering, Carpentry 1st & 2nd Fix, Plumbing, Tiling, Flooring, Decorating etc.
- To have at least an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a core trade
- To be able to work well as part of a team and also on your own
- To have verifiable work history
- To have a full driving licence
If you have any of the following, even better:
- Experience of working on in the insurance restoration sector or similar industries
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
Who we are
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.