Accounts Payable Administrator, Chipping Sodbury
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Competitive salary plus up to 3% Performance Reward Salary Bonus
- Additional Benefits including Employee Pension Contribution Scheme
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join our well established team. You will be working as part of a centralised team to support the business in ensuring invoices are processed accurately in a timely manner. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information inputted into the system, COINS for Ian Williams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Is proactive and has an eye for detail, in order to deliver an accounts payable service to internal and external customers.
- Has experience in processing a high volume of invoices, accurately and efficiently
- Can complete monthly statement reconciliations and weekly payment runs in keeping with supplier payment terms
- Will act in line with CIS regulations when inputting invoices, applications and verifying sub-contractors
You'll apply because you have:
You have a “can do” attitude, enjoy working as part of a team and call yourself a “team player”. You’re looking for a company who want to invest you and vice versa. In your experience, you are able to demonstrate a strong, successful background of working with an Accounts Payable role.
More about Ian Williams:
We offer a competitive salary and you’ll also enjoy a package of benefits to reward your hard work including a performance reward scheme, 23 days holiday allowance (with an option to purchase additional holiday) and employer pension contributions. The option of study support could be offered subject to probationary period.
Ian Williams works hard to provide employees with a culture that supports individual development and consequently achieved one of its greatest accolades in 2017 receiving the Gold standard for the Investors in People (IIP) award. We are proud of our track record when it comes to employee development and progression – the number of long serving employees who have worked their way up within the business speaks for itself. Creating a positive working environment and providing genuine development opportunities for those who want them is what makes us stand out from the crowd.