Apprenticeship – Business Administration, Chipping Sodbury
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Ian Williams are offering the opportunity of a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship in our exciting Business Development Dept. Apprenticeships are a fantastic career move as they give you the opportunity to earn whilst you learn.
This will be an ‘all-rounder’ position, with the opportunity to learn the principles of business development. This includes sales, marketing and bid management and will involve:
- Supporting with Selection Questionnaires and tenders – obtaining and inputting information, uploading documents, assisting with presentation documents
- Learning about the different functions within the business to prepare effective proposals
- Assisting with awards applications
- Providing administrative support to the team – copying, printing, binding, inputting onto online systems
If you have good attention to detail, are computer literate, a team player, possess good communication and English skills and have the ability to turn your hand to most things, then please apply. GCSEs in Maths and English, Grades C/4 or above, (or equivalent) are essential.
As a company we have significant experience of employing and training apprentices and have just been awarded the Best Apprentice Scheme 2018 by the National Housing Maintenance Forum. The successful applicant will work alongside experienced employees to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to become a successful Business Administrator.
You will obtain a Level 3 Apprenticeship which includes:
- A Level 3 qualification in business admin
- Functional skills (where appropriate) in:
- Application of Numbers
- Modules in:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and develop your career. On successful completion of the apprenticeship you may be offered a permanent contract at Ian Williams. Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org