Business Manager, Manchester
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Competitive salary plus up to 50% Performance Reward Salary Bonus
- Company Car Scheme with a competitive fuel allowance
- 10% Pension Employer Contribution Scheme
- Additional Benefits
We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability. We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors.
So…..join us and share in our success.
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Business Manager to join our Manchester team and play a critical role in the management, control and direction of our growing Painting unit.
You will be responsible for overseeing the commercial and operational aspects of the business, producing the budget, reporting on the profit and loss through to developing and mentoring your team.
The primary areas of focus for this role are people management and client development to increase our profitability and increase sales beyond the current levels.
You'll apply because you have:
- Significant leadership/management experience in a similar role, managing teams and having sound business acumen; contributing to business plans and profit and loss reporting.
- Demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and influence workforce behaviours
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and success in developing and securing new business.
- Experience of managing contracts within the social housing market would be beneficial to your application.
- A full driving licence
More about Ian Williams:
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.