Business Manager, North London
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Competitive salary plus up to 50% Performance Reward Salary Bonus
- Company Car Scheme with a competitive fuel allowance
- 10% Pension Employer Contribution Scheme
- Additional Benefits
As Ian Williams Ltd continue to grow throughout the UK, our well established London business is expanding into North London and we are looking for a Business Manager to lead and direct the Painting business within that area.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be directly responsible for leading, mentoring and nurturing a team, including Quantity Surveyors, Contract Managers and Operatives.
The London office is well established with a strong team, however we are ambitious and are looking for someone who wants the same….. IN business, IN client satisfaction, IN North London!
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing and motivating the Product Delivery Team, you’ll plan and monitor resources required to complete the works in operation.
- Overseeing the budget of the business, you’ll drive high levels of performance and ensure that all work is to a first class quality ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Building and maintaining/ developing strong customer relationships and leading from the front to ensure a shared passion within the teams for customer satisfaction.
- Hold regular contract review meetings to ensure projects are on target in terms of safety, quality and to the budgeted costs.
- Taking a key role in the financial reporting process and procedures for monthly and Quarterly reviews; collaborating with the General Manager.
You'll apply because you have:
- Significant leadership/management experience in a similar role, managing teams and having sound business acumen; contributing to business plans and profit and loss reporting.
- Demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and influence workforce behaviours
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and success in developing and securing new business.
- Experience of managing contracts within the social housing market would be beneficial to your application.
- A full driving licence
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.
As an employee of Ian Williams you’ll share in our success. In addition to our competitive benefits package we also have an exceptional profit share scheme providing you with the opportunity to earn up to 50% of salary as part of our transparent and realistic performance reward scheme.