Business Manager, Nottingham
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Manager to join our successful Response Maintenance Business based in Nottingham, which specialises in voids/repairs and maintenance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing and motivating the delivery team, you’ll plan and monitor resources required to complete the works in operation.
- Responsible for the budget of the business, you’ll drive high levels of productivity and ensure that work is delivered to a high quality.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships and leading from the front to ensure a shared passion within the teams for customer satisfaction.
- Holding regular contract review meetings to ensure projects are on target in terms of safety, quality and to the budgeted costs.
- Taking a key role in the financial reporting process and procedures for monthly and Quarterly reviews; collaborating with the General Manager.
You'll apply because you have:
- Significant leadership/management experience in a similar role managing response maintenance contracts, managing teams, contributing to business plans and profit and loss reporting.
- Demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and influence workforce behaviours
- Experience of managing client and contract KPIs to a consistently high level
- Sound knowledge of current HSE legislation and experience of ensuring site compliance
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and success in developing and securing new business.
- Experience of managing contracts within the social housing market would be beneficial to your application
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.
As an employee of Ian Williams you’ll share in our success. In addition to our competitive benefits package we also have an exceptional profit share scheme providing you with the opportunity to earn up to 50% of salary as part of our transparent and realistic performance reward scheme.