Business Support Administrator, Emersons Green, Bristol
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Competitive package including:
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
- Carry out a variety of administration tasks including data input, responding to email and telephone queries
- Updating the IT system with costs, wages, purchases etc.
- Invoicing works upon completion and contributing to customer and resident satisfaction.
- Providing a high standard of customer service with regards to query resolution for those visiting the Unit or via other communications.
- Raise materials, overhead and stock orders and sales invoices on instruction from unit staff
- Order workwear for the Operatives
- Collate mileage and fuel returns and maintain records on transport and accidents
- Completing administrative tasks to support business development activities
You'll apply because you have:
a solid track record of administration experience. You will be competent in IT skills and have just as much enjoyment in answering calls from Operatives as inputting purchase invoices.
You would describe yourself as:
Pro-active. An effective communicator and confident in liaising with all levels of personnel throughout the business. You’re a true multitasker who thrives on delivering a top quality service
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.
As an employee of Ian Williams you’ll share in our success, which is why we include a performance reward bonus that is based upon your Units performance, therefore you are accountable for what you achieve