Business Support Manager, Cardiff
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Competitive package including:
- 7.5% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Support Manager to join our administrative team based in Cardiff on a full time basis. You will be passionate about providing a high level administrative assistance to the business unit in its entirety by building the confidence of, and successfully leading the workload of a small team of Business Support Administrators.
- Tender submission support across each business unit to ensure that responses are sent out, documented and chasing up responses from 100+ subcontractors within the deadlines required.
- Production assistance for the Operation & Maintenance manuals’ completion after the completion of projects for the Client.
- Providing a high standard of customer service with regards to query resolution for those visiting the Unit, and responding swiftly and courteously to Client and tenant queries alike.
- Compliance & Audit responsibilities both internal and external alongside the Business Managers.
- Organising Annual Event for each business unit – sourcing the venue, confirming delegate attendance and supporting the smooth running of the day along with the venue staff.
- Meeting attendance which will vary from weekly business unit, Individual Business Manager meetings, Team Appraisals, Workload planning and meetings with fellow business support manager updates.
- HR/Payroll processing for 100+ operatives to include; timesheet input, maintaining attendance/holiday records as well as any related query management.
- PA duties for the Business Managers including car park access, refreshments, equipment availability and hospitality throughout the visit.
- Supporting Business Units with the processing of all intranet projects through to become Contract live
- Inductions into the Cardiff office for not only your team but any new starter to ensure that they have a full understanding of business process and how to ensure the effective support in terms of administration.
You'll apply because you have:
- The ability to demonstrate leading a successful team, motivating staff, inducting, supporting and training team members to have pride in their work…and more importantly in themselves
- A strong administration background- supporting stakeholders
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- You may come from a similar property/ Facilities Management/ Response industry, but this is not essential.
You would describe yourself as:
An effective communicator and confident in liaising with all levels of personnel throughout the business. You’re a true multitasker who thrives on delivering a top quality service.
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.