Ian Williams Ltd
39 per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out all aspects of carpentry works on new build and refurbishment projects throughout Devon & Cornwall. We are seeking experienced Carpenters to join our Plymouth Capital Team.
You'll apply because you have:
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry
- Experience of installation of timber windows and doors, 1st and 2nd Fix Carpentry and kitchen installation
- Ability to work to specifications and guidelines and can adhere to deadlines
- A full driving licence and transport to be able to get to and from various site locations
If you have any of the following, even better:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- CSCS Card
- Experience of undertaking minor plumbing works and patch plastering
You would describe yourself as:
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team or individually
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.