Ian Williams Ltd
39 hours per week
Hours: 39 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for?
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out all aspects of carpentry works within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking experienced Carpenters to join our Nottingham team.
You'll apply because you have:
- A minimum NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in Carpentry
- Experience on the installation of 1st and 2nd Fix Carpentry and kitchen installation
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team or individually
- To have a full driving licence and your own vehicle
- Experience of working within tenanted properties or the care home sector would be an advantage
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Transport provided
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.