Contract Manager- Heating and Compliance, Newton Abbot
Templer Homebuild Limited
37.5 per week
- Competitive salary plus 25% Performance Reward Salary Bonus
- Company Car Scheme with competitive fuel allowance
- Employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
- Life Insurance and Medical Insurance
As a Contract Manager, you will manage and motivate site staff and subcontractors through a network of forepersons within our Heating and Compliance product. You will be an integral part to the success of Templer HomeBuild Ltd where, you will develop and implement plans to ensure we may maintain the value that, the customer is at the heart of all we do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, you will develop and maintain lasting relationships with our clients.
- Ensuring appropriate health and safety measures are in place.
- Recruiting, inducting and developing site based teams including trade staff, apprentices and subcontractors
- Implementing project plans for new sites
- Ensuring appropriate productivity management systems are in place and targets are issued before work starts and ensure our policies, procedures and Business Management systems are understood and followed.
- Identifying cost and progress variance, taking action if needed
- Maintaining effective reporting procedures for programming and control purposes
You'll apply because you have:
- Relevant experience of contract management in a similar role
- The ability to plan and supervise the delivery of contracts
- A sound working knowledge of CDM and Health and Safety requirements
- The ability to build successful working relationships with customers and employees
- An understanding of cost and risk management
- Your passions are:
- working in a fast paced, team environment
- problem solving and having a “can be done” attitude
- being organised, and both managing and motivating direct labour and subcontract workforces of various trades
- preparing programmes and positively manage change to complete projects on time