Ian Williams Ltd
39 per week
Having recently won a contract in the South Coast, we have the pleasure in creating a Southampton Response team. We are seeking an experienced Electrician to join our team undertaking response, minor works and void works in and around the Winchester area.
Experience of working on response maintenance contracts within the social housing sector is essential as you will be required to support the response team in the day-to-day repair/maintenance activities within occupied residential premises. You will need to ensure compliance with management systems, company and client standards and statutory acts and regulations.
You'll apply because you have:
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) Electrical
- BS 7671 17th Edition
- Inspection & Testing qualification
- Experience of working on social housing for a main contractor, carrying out testing, fault finding and repairs.
More about Ian Williams:
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews