Floor Layer, Leeds
Ian Williams Ltd
39 per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out installation, testing and maintenance activities within occupied residential properties and void works. We are seeking an experienced Floor Layer to join our Leeds team undertaking works in and around the Leeds area.
You'll apply because you have:
- Experience in laying/ forming wet room floors
- Experience in fitting sheet vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathroom areas
- Full understanding of coving and welding techniques
- A full UK driving licence and vehicle
- Your own 110V tools
- Experience of working on social housing for a main contractor.
- Experience of using a PDA
- Customer focus and self-motivation
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website - see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.