Gas Scheduler, Newton Abbot
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- £19,153 per annum
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We are seeking an experienced and organised Gas Scheduler to join our expanding office in supporting the Heating and Compliance area of the contract, based in Newton Abbot. The contract is for 15 years with a local housing association, therefore offering stability and security for the right Scheduler.
Responsibilities will include:
- To receive calls regarding gas, heating and compliance programmes, and other property services delivered by Templer Homebuild Ltd from residents of Teign Housing and other stakeholders.
- Organising all voided properties into the schedule ensuring that new residents had fully functioning heating systems
- Use our dynamic scheduling system to manage operative diaries to ensure responsive repairs are carried out efficiently, within agreed timescales whilst keeping operatives fully utilized.
- To manage the emerging day, dealing with emergencies and exceptions, to ensure excellent service is delivered to residents.
- To allocate work appropriately to sub-contractors.
- To be the first point of contact for operatives to help with issues when they are out on site and provide solutions.
- To carry out administrative tasks, such as entering completion information, and any other ad hoc duties
- To input up to date, accurate and complete notes for each job/task on the system.
- To produce KPI reports daily on Contract performance
You'll apply because you have:
- Experience of planning, allocating and scheduling gas and compliance works for operatives, either for a contractor, housing association or local authority
- Excellent communication skills as you are the first point of contact for the company, liaising directly with residents wishing to report a repair, or with other queries, over the telephone.
- IT literacy as you will be using systems to diagnose repairs, record jobs, arrange appointments and manage operatives’ diaries.
- A preference for working to targets, and meeting service level agreements.
You would describe yourself as:
Passionate about customer service and an impeccable communicator; organised with the ability to multi task under pressure.