General Manager (Capital), Covering North & Midlands
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
We have a vacancy for a General Manager to lead a number of our Capital businesses and we are looking for an innovative, passionate and engaging individual to lead and continue to deliver our award winning services with honesty and integrity.
The successful General Manager will be responsible for Capital businesses covering the North -Midlands region. You should therefore be flexible and willing to travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Empowering and leading the Business Managers within your region, while identifying and developing talented individuals
- Driving the growth and performance of the product across the business as a whole
- Overall profit and loss responsibility for the performance of your assigned businesses
- Ensuring you are working with/ through the Business Managers to generate long term profitable relationships with our current clients, as well as building new ones
- Ensuring work is carried out safely in accordance to Health and Safety regulations, implementing Company policies and procedures and adhering to the Business Management System
- Upholding the business values, to the highest standards at all times
You'll apply because you have:
- Proven senior management experience gained in a similar role operating across multiple units
- Demonstrated experience in owning full profit and loss responsibility for your business, and be able to evidence successful profitable growth, although this does not need not be within the Capital product specifically.
- Exceptional people management skills with a natural desire to develop your teams, as well as being able to nurture future talent.
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are well established and have traded successfully for over 70 years; we have grown significantly in this time and have further ambitions for growth providing great career development opportunities for our employees. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. People are at the heart of everything we do; we invest in our employees and provide them with the opportunity to fulfil their potential in a safe, friendly and supportive working environment.
We firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.
Please note that interviews will take place on 11th September based in our Birmingham office.