Ian Williams Ltd
39 hours per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out maintenance activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking an experienced Groundworker/ Bricklayer to join our team undertaking response, minor works and void refurbishment works in the Warwickshire area.
You'll apply because you have:
- To have an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Groundworks/Bricklaying
- Experience in excavations, concreating & slabbing pathways/driveways, fencing & brickwork
- To be able to work well as part of a team and also on your own
You would describe yourself as:
Having a skill set that includes other trades such as fencing and basic carpentry
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.