Lead Scheduler, Shipley
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
We are seeking a highly experienced and organised Lead Scheduler, who values impeccable customer service, to join our helpdesk team. This role will be collocated in our clients office in Shipley. You’re passionate, an impeccable communicator and thrive working under pressure.
- To be the face of Ian Williams in the client’s office, enhancing the reputation of the business and providing a professional service to the client at all times.
- To manage the diaries/schedules of operatives and subcontractors as Lead Scheduler in the client’s office to maximize the completion of work orders within agreed time, cost and quality constraints
- To manage jobs and tasks for the client efficiently and within a timely manner
- To liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including residents to ensure all KPIs are met.
- To liaise with escalations from the client and the Ian Williams centralised Helpdesk regarding any matters to do with the contract and residents.
- To manage Emergencies and Out of Hours from point of issue to an operative through to completion
- To ensure all repair notes on systems are recorded and fully up to date.
You'll apply because you have:
- Experience in scheduling/planning in a response repairs environment either for a contractor or a social landlord (Housing Association or Local Authority)
- Excellent customer care and time-management skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office knowledge
- Experience of DRS/Opti-Time or other dynamic scheduling system would be very desirable
- A professional and composed telephone manner.
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are well established and have traded successfully for over 70 years; we have grown significantly in this time and have further ambitions for growth providing great career development opportunities for our employees.
We owe our success to our people. People are at the heart of everything we do; we invest in our employees and provide them with the opportunity to fulfil their potential in a safe, friendly and supportive working environment.
We firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.