Multi-Trade Operative, London
Ian Williams Ltd
39 per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out maintenance activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking an experienced Multi-Trade Operative to join our team undertaking works in and around the Brent area.
You'll apply because you have:
- A skill set that includes trades such as basic Plumbing and Carpentry
- Previous Multi-Trade experience
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a core trade or time served experience
- Knowledge of the Mechanical and Electrical trade
- Knowledge of the pre-planned maintenance sector
- A customer focused approach
- A valid driving licence
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.