Multi-Trade Operative, Wrexham
Ian Williams Limited
39 per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out maintenance activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking experienced Multi-Trade Operatives to join our Manchester Response team undertaking void works in and around the Wrexham area.
You'll apply because you have:
- A skill set that includes trades such as plastering, carpentry and painting & decorating etc.
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a core trade
- Previous experience of undertaking local authority void work
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own
- A driving licence
If you have the following, even better:
- An NVQ level 3 in Carpentry
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
Who we are
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.