Multi-Trade Operative, Bedford/Nottingham
Ian Williams Ltd
39 per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out maintenance activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking an experienced Multi-Trade Operative to join our team undertaking response, minor works and void works in Bedford and surrounding areas.
This role will involve undertaking works in and around the Bedford area but will also require some travel to our Offices in Nottingham.
You'll apply because you have:
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a core trade or time served experience
- More than one competent trade and experience in carrying out multi-trade repair works
- Your own 110v tools
You would describe yourself as:
- Target driven
- Flexible with a 'can-do' approach
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.