Multi-Trade Plumber, Bristol
Ian Williams Ltd
39 per week
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out installation and maintenance activities within occupied residential properties and public buildings. We are seeking Multi-Trade Plumbers to join our Bristol team undertaking works in and around the Bristol area.
You'll apply because you have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in plumbing
- Significant experience in installation of forming wet floors and wall tiling
- A high level of knowledge and skill relating to carpentry
- To be able to fully install disabled adaptation wet rooms and level access showers and bath and shower screens
- To know how to complete door widenings and modifications
- A valid CSCS card and current Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- A full UK driving licence and vehicle
- To have your own tools.
- To be customer focused and be self-motivated
If you have any of the following, even better:
- Experience of working in the social housing sector
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.