Ian Williams Ltd
39 hours per week
Having recently been awarded a new contract, we are seeking an experienced Multi-Trade Roofer to join our team undertaking response, minor works and void works in and around the Hampshire area.
Experience of working on response maintenance contracts within the social housing sector is essential as you will be required to support the response team in the day-to-day repair/maintenance activities within occupied residential premises. You will need to ensure compliance with management systems, company and client standards and statutory acts and regulations.
You'll apply because you have:
- To have a minimum NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in Roofing
- To have more than one competent trade and experience in carrying out multi-trade repair works
- Previous experience working on response or void Contracts
- To be customer focused with a positive approach
- To be target driven
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees a great place to work and provide them with the opportunity to develop their careers and fulfil their potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.