Painter & Decorator, Maidstone
Ian Williams Ltd
39 hours per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out painting & decorating activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking an experienced Painter & Decorator to join our Maidstone team undertaking works in and around the Maidstone area.
You'll apply because you have:
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Painting & Decorating
- A skill set that should include paper hanging, all forms of internal & external painting and staining
- A high-quality finish and a commitment to providing first-class customer service
- A valid driving licence including your own transport
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.