Painter & Decorators, Southampton
Ian Williams Ltd
39 hours per week
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out painting & decorating activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking experienced Painters & Decorators to join our Southampton team undertaking works in and around the Southampton area.
You'll apply because you have:
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Painting & Decorating
- Previous experience of commercial painting and decoration, MOD works, and housing associations
- To be Self-Motivated and can work well as part of a team or on your own
- To be able to get to and from various site locations
- A full driving licence
If you have any of the following, even better:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- A CSCS Card
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.