Multi Trade Operatives, Birmingham
Ian Williams Ltd
39 hours per week
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out maintenance activities within occupied residential properties, empty properties and public buildings. We are seeking experienced Multi-Trade Operatives to join our Birmingham team undertaking works in and around the Birmingham area. We are particularly keen to hear from you if you have a specialism in Plumbing, Carpentry, Tiling or Plastering.
You'll apply because you have:
- To have at least an NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in your specialist trade
- To be able to work well as part of a team and also on your own
- To have a full driving licence and your own transport
- To have a skill set that includes trades such as Plastering, Carpentry 1st & 2nd Fix, Tiling, Flooring, Decorating etc.
- To be customer focused and be self-motivated
- An Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- To be DBS checked
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.