Quantity Surveyor, Newton Abbot
Ian Williams Ltd
37.5 per week
- Competitive salary plus up to 25% Performance Reward Salary Bonus
- Company Car Scheme with an excellent fuel allowance
- Holidays, Matching penison contributions up to 7% , Life Insurance
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the financial and technical aspects of contracts including procurement, invoicing and payment to minimise costs, maximise value and cash flow and meet profit and ROCE budgets.
- Prepare tenders by measuring and calculating rates for estimating and ensure all work issued has labour targets to return agreed profit performance.
- Manage the contract accounting and ensure prompt payment and control cost information. Develop and maintain relationships with the workforce, customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Procuring materials, plant and subcontracts in line with BMS and contract budgets
- Ensuring productivity targets are agreed and issued before contract start
- Managing the billing process to minimise capital usage
- Producing monthly contract valuations
You'll apply because you have:
- Proven experience in a similar estimating and surveying role
- A successful track record of converting tenders
- A proven ability to minimise cost and maximise value, profit and cash flow
- A working knowledge of standard forms of contract
- The ability to plan and supervise the delivery of contracts
- The passion for business, to meet the budget and keep yourself and the team motivated so you WILL get that 25% performance reward bonus