Quantity Surveyor, Watford
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Competitive salary plus up to 25% Performance Reward Salary Bonus
- Company Car Scheme with a competitive fuel allowance
- Additional Benefits including life insurance, holidays and pension contribution
We have an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who thrives on having that balance of, putting the customer first, and profit, to be based in our new North London office within our Painting product.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who matches that ambition to secure work and build long lasting relationships.
- To be a part of making this business successful you will have full responsibility for the commercial accountability of the contracts/ works you are on.
- You will prepare tenders, build relationships in order to secure business.
- You will measure and calculate rates for estimating and ensure all work issued have labour targets to return agreed performance.
- You will develop the necessary relationships internally with the Contracts Manager and the direct labour workforce, along with the sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure the work is completed on time, within the margin and… you’ve made profit.
- You will be producing and have full accountability for your CVR’s
- You will ensure productivity targets are agreed and issued before contract start
- You will ensure the client is satisfied with the works and continue to build the relationship to secure future business.
YOU will have that responsibility, accountability and confidence to do all of the above…what will we do? We will provide you with the right tools, we will support you where needed and we will develop you the best way Ian Williams Ltd know how.
You'll apply because you have:
- Proven experience in a similar estimating and surveying role
- The ability to measure and price works from first principles
- The accountability to manage your contracts successfully
- Experience of working with direct labour
- The passion for business, to meet the budget and keep yourself and the team motivated so you WILL get that 25% performance reward bonus