Resident Liaison Officer, Epsom
Ian Williams Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- Company Car Scheme with competitive fuel allowance
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
Our Epsom office is seeking a passionate and driven Resident Liaison Officer, who values impeccable customer service and enjoys being the first point of contact for our housing client’s tenants. This is the right job if you are looking to join a leading company that provides a safe, secure and friendly working environment for all its employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for residents, arranging access to premises with minimum disruption.
- You will liaise with the site management team, surveyors, forepersons, clients and operatives to ensure works are carried out to specification.
- Ensuring residents are kept informed of the progress of the works being carried out and advise them of changes to works via letters, visits and telephone calls.
- Carrying out surveys and resolving problems and complaints regarding the works by liaising with all parties involved.
- Maintain good relationships with residents and a high level of client satisfaction and customer care and ensure a smooth uninterrupted work flow.
- Maintain records on our/ clients IT systems and produce reports, be a key point of contact throughout the works including attending all necessary meetings.
You'll apply because you have:
- experience in a similar role
- excellent customer care and time-management skills
- computer literacy with MS Office experience
- accurate data processing skills and
- a professional and composed telephone manner.
- experience working within the social housing sector is desirable
- a valid UK Driving Licence
You would describe yourself as:
having a pro-active approach and confident at handling complaints and finding solutions to problems.
We like to challenge our employees, but we make sure you are rewarded- and we don’t just assume that has to be monetary- we care about your development and we are committed to your career. We have a refreshing lack of hierarchy, which in return instil plenty of team spirit, support and the opportunity to learn.
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website- see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are a registered Equal Opportunities Employer. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Strictly no agencies and we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with Ian Williams Ltd and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the business. Any CVs sent will be at your own risk, we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract.