Scheduler, Brent, London
Ian Williams Limited
37.5 per week
- Competitive salary
- 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
Ian Williams seek an FM Scheduler to join our Brent office to effectively manage all reactive and FM works to the highest standard. You will report directly to the Facilities Manager and indirectly the Business Manager. The jobholder will be responsible for the coordination and administration of FM, repairs and planned preventative maintenance activities across the London business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls via helpdesk from tenants
- Effectively monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs & PPM (planned preventative maintenance) works to ensure contract KPI’s and SLAs are met
- Planning and scheduling direct labour and sub-contractors for optimum efficiency
- Ensuring labour resourcing is updated internally and externally
- Managing all PPM activity from distribution to collation, daily, weekly, monthly.
- Recording and inputting of employee hours and holiday records for operatives
- Contributing to the reporting of KPI’s; ensuring that contractual works are carried out, and penalties are not incurred.
- Obtaining and chasing quotes for materials and subcontract requirements.
- Liaising with Resident, Housing Management, BCE and IW Operatives with queries and questions.
You'll apply because you have:
- Experience in a similar role from an FM environment involving the allocating and planning of responsive works
- Excellent computer skills including MS office (excel) and CRM systems
- A professional and composed telephone manner and customer care skills
- An understanding of SLAs and repair priorities ideally from within an FM contract
You would describe yourself as:
Passionate about customer service and an excellent communicator. You will also be organized with the ability to multi-task under pressure.
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are well established and have traded successfully for over 70 years; we have grown significantly in this time and have further ambitions for growth providing great career development opportunities for our employees. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record and are experiencing record results in profitability.
We owe our success to our people. People are at the heart of everything we do; we invest in our employees and provide them with the opportunity to fulfil their potential in a safe, friendly and supportive working environment.
We firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer employees; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation