Voids Supervisor, Newton Abbot
Templer HomeBuild Ltd
Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle with a competitive fuel allowance
- Pension contribution, 23 days holiday and performance reward bonus
Our Newton Abbot office is seeking an experienced Voids Supervisor. This is the right job if you are looking to join a leading company that provides a safe, secure and friendly working environment for all its employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the running of contracts on site so work is completed on time, to required quality and cost effectively.
- Supervising direct labour including apprentices and subcontractors through a network of forepersons.
- Organising workload, plant and materials
- Liaising with clients and resident, attending client meetings in order to maintain good customer relations and communication and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirement and Templer HomeBuild policy and procedures on Health & Safety and BMS.
- Communicate costs, progress and variances back to surveyors and management.
- Manage site administration and records.
- Setting and achieving targets; managing cost control and profitability.
- Carry out effective induction of workforce.
- Support development of site staff including apprentices.
- Plan, organise and deliver work on site within budget constraints.
You'll apply because you have:
- Proven supervisory experience in a similar role preferably within a social housing environment on projects of up to £2m.
- Experience of identifying variations, using risk assessments and method statements.
- CSCS card
- SMSTS and First Aid qualified
You would describe yourself as:
As a Voids Supervisor you are organized with excellent leadership skills and have the ability to problem solve. You have strong communications skills and can demonstrate previous experience of building and maintaining strong client relationships. You have a positive and pro-active “can-do” attitude.