Working Supervisor, Wrexham
Ian Williams Limited
39 per week
We are seeking an experienced Working Supervisor to join our Manchester team undertaking works in and around the Wrexham area.
Experience of working on response maintenance contracts including Local Authority void works and planned maintenance is essential. You will need to ensure compliance with management systems, company and client standards and statutory acts and regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a site based workforce including operatives, apprentices & subcontractors
- Organising workload, plant and materials
- Estimating minor project works
- Setting and achieving targets
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Attending client meetings & site surveys
- Site Health and safety including ensuring compliance with CDM regulations
- Completing multi trade duties e.g. carpentry, plastering, painting etc.
You'll apply because you have:
- Previous experience in a people management role i.e. a supervisory position
- An SSSTS qualification (desirable but full training will be offered to the right candidate)
- A valid driving licence
- NVQ level 3 in a core trade
- CSCS or equivalent
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Transport provided
- Regular training and performance reviews
More about Ian Williams:
We are one of the UK's leading property services companies with expertise in social housing, education and commercial sectors.
Have a look at our website - see where our offices are based across the UK, read our testimonials, understand our passion and success for career development and learn about Ian Williams Ltd, one of the UK’s leading property services companies. We are an award winning business with the PWC Business of the Year Award over £30m, 2016.