Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Competitive package including:
• Commission scheme
• 3% Performance Reward Bonus
• 3% employee contribution pension scheme and
• 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell
Due to growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Coordinator (telesales) to join our business development team. We’re not looking heaps of experience or the ‘finished article’ but the right person; we want to hear from skilled customer service candidates with a genuine interest and passion for delivering results within our sector.
Your main responsibility will be to research, generate and maintain a flow of painting tender opportunities from new and existing sources to assist the continued growth of our business. More specifically you will be communicating over the phone with key decisions makers in order to secure appointments for our local Surveyors.
You’ll be positive and enthusiastic, with the desire to succeed and achieve targets in booking appointments and building these key relationships. This is a telephone business development/sales role with a focus on securing works for our painting division.
Key responsibilities as a Business Development Coordinator (telesales) will include:
• Researching and sourcing potential new business leads to follow up within the relevant public sector and commercial markets
• Creating and maintaining a database of new and existing contacts to track progress and follow ups
• Securing and arranging appointments over the phone for Business Managers & Surveyors
• Establish, maintain and grow pipeline of future opportunities with details of size, scope, duration, incumbent contractors and expected procurement strategy
• Working independently to build your own business structure and achieve monthly targets
• Developing and building relationships both internally and externally to generate leads
• Occasional travel to head office and other Ian Williams business units for meetings
You’ll apply because you have:
• Experience of telesales/customer service from within the Building/ maintenance industry would be advantageous but is not essential
• Experience in making outbound calls to potential clients/customers with a proven track record of success
• Experience of researching and sourcing relevant organisations within the housing, education, commercial and public buildings sectors or similar
• The self-motivation and resilience to achieve realistic targets
• Strong IT skills- experience in creating and maintaining a database independently
• Ability to work independently but within a team whilst being able to maintain strong internal relationships
You would describe yourself as:
An effective communicator, a self- motivator and passionate about sales/ delivering a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
About Ian Williams Ltd
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record, having 14 offices based across the UK, covering the North West and East, South West and East and Wales.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer you a great place to work and provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and fulfil your potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation. Our Mission Statement is “A company loved by its employees and customers”, therefore we are passionate about ensuring, what we deliver to our customers, we deliver to our employees.
As an employee of Ian Williams you’ll share in our success, which is why we offer a realistic and achievable performance reward bonus scheme throughout the business.
Invest the time in us by viewing www.ianwilliams.co.uk and we look forward to investing in you.