Location: Based in Exeter
- 50% Performance Reward Bonus- this is based upon your Units performance
- Company Car Scheme with a private mileage fuel allowance
- 10% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, life insurance
We have been successful in securing an Asset Management contract in the East Devon area for ten years. This will be delivering response/ maintenance, refurbishment, painting and decorating and M&E works.
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Business Manager to lead the launch of this new contract and develop a working environment where people are passionate, empowered and driven to success.
You will be responsible for overseeing the commercial and operational aspects of the business, producing the budget, reporting on the profit and loss through to developing and mentoring your team.
The role of a Business Manager will include:
- Leading, developing and motivating your unit through a team of Surveyors and Contracts Managers to complete the works in operation.
- Responsible for setting and achieving/exceeding the budget of the business, you’ll drive high levels of productivity and performance
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships and leading from the front to ensure a shared passion within the teams for delivering excellent customer service
- You’ll ensure our teams are kept safe by applying our health and safety policies and standards
- Leading the financial reporting process and procedures for monthly and Quarterly reviews
You'll apply because you have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, setting business plans and having accountability for delivery of the budget
- Experience in setting objectives and managing the workload of a commercial team of Surveyors
- Demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and influence workforce behaviours through a Contract Management team.
- Experience of managing client and contract KPIs to a consistently high level
- Sound knowledge of current HSE legislation and experience of ensuring site compliance
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if we you are not on our agreed PSL.