Hours: 39 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Carpenter to join our Nottingham Capital team. You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out fire risk assessment remedial works and working on Anchor planned schemes.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in Carpentry
- Experience in door installation and maintenance
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team or individually
- A full driving licence
- Previous experience of fire stopping, and fire remedial work is not essential but desirable to your application.
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Transport provided
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located on our website.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if we you are not on our agreed PSL.