Hours: 39 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for?
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out all aspects of carpentry works on new build and refurbishment projects throughout Devon & Cornwall. We are seeking experienced Carpenters to join our Plymouth Capital Team.
You will need:
- An NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Carpentry
- Have experience on the installation of timber windows and doors, 1st and 2nd Fix Carpentry and kitchen installation
- Must be able to work to specifications and guidelines and can adhere to deadlines
- To be Self-Motivated who can work well as part of a team or individually
- To have a full driving licence and transport to be able to get to and from various site locations
If you have any of the following, even better:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- CSCS Card
- Experience of undertaking minor plumbing works and patch plastering
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if we you are not on our agreed PSL