Location: Based in Head Office
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
At Ian Williams we ask a lot of our employees that’s why we give so much in return:
Competitive package including:
- 3% performance reward bonus
- 3% employer contribution pension scheme
- Continuous in-house training and development
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell days
- Eyecare vouchers
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join our Commercial and Procurement team based at our head office in Chipping Sodbury. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking initiative and going that extra mile in their administrative role.
As a Commercial Administrator you will be invested in providing a high-level of administrative support to the Commercial Manager. This is a developmental role, with the opportunity to forge a career in Commercial Management, with broader responsibilities established over time. Therefore, you’ll have a genuine interest in future career progression within the Commercial environment.
Who’s right for the job?
You’ll be integral in supporting your team in managing administrative tasks which support the review the operational performance.
You’ll have a keen interest in partnering with internal and external customers in key projects including assisting in the procurement of goods and services, assisting in supplier interviews and support in tender exercises.
You’ll be flexible in travelling on occasion with other team members to other Ian Williams units or off site locations to support in performance review exercises with internal and external stakeholders.
What will you bring?
- Educated to a HND/Degree or equivalent level
- Proficient in working with the Microsoft Office package, particularly Excel for the analysis and reporting of datasets.
- Previous experience within a Commercial or Procurement team is preferable, although not essential.
- A desire to develop your knowledge in how the Commercial team can support and influence the decision making of our business, with the potential to develop a rewarding career in the Commercial team.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.