Location: Plymouth – Devon and Cornwall
Hours: 39 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for?
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out installation, testing and maintenance activities within commercial and industrial buildings. We are seeking an experienced QS Electrician to join our Plymouth team undertaking works in social housing and project work in and around Devon and Cornwall.
Who you are:
Reliable, experienced and a good timekeeper
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering.
- BS7671 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- 2391/2 or equivalent, Periodic Inspection, testing & certificate of electrical installation.
- Level 3 Initial verification and certification of electrical installation
- 3 Years within the industry
- JIB card holder desirable
- CAT B training desirable
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
- Company vehicle can be provided
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.