Hours: 39 per week
Hourly rate: Competitive
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Multi Trade Operative to join our successful Response Maintenance Business based in Nottingham, which specialises in voids/repairs and maintenance.
The benefits of working for Ian Williams Ltd:
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week, with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- A company van for business use only will be provided
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
Duties and responsibilities of the Multi Trade Operative role:
- Working on Social Housing and Social Care domestic sector contracts in the East Midlands and South Yorkshire areas
- Day to day work focused predominantly on repairs and maintenance work requiring work in Joinery, Plumbing and Plastering, as required by a Multi Trade Operative
- Customer facing role
Expectations of the successfully appointed Multi trade Operative:
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ 2 level, or similar professional body
- Excellent customer service skills and strong commitment to retaining these standards whilst working in the professional environment.
- Ability to work professionally and considerately in a range of environments, including vulnerable tenant’s homes within Social Housing settings.
- Motivated in your approach to work, and able to work to individual and team output targets
- Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Multi Trade Operative role.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located on our website.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.
About Ian Williams Ltd:
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are a financially secure business with a solid track record, having 14 offices based across the UK, covering the North West and East, South West and East and Wales.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer you a great place to work and provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and fulfil your potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation. Our Mission Statement is “A company loved by its employees and customers”, therefore we are passionate about ensuring, what we deliver to our customers, we deliver to our employees.
As an employee of Ian Williams you’ll share in our success, which is why we offer a realistic and achievable performance reward bonus scheme throughout the business.
Invest the time in us by viewing www.ianwilliams.co.uk and we look forward to investing in you.