About the role:
We are currently looking for four experienced Painters to join our successful Capital Business based in Salisbury, which specialises in social housing and planned works.
The benefits of working for Ian Williams Ltd:
Being recognised as a rewarding employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week, with annual pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Travel allowance
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
Duties and responsibilities of the Painters role:
- Undertaking painting works on social housing, planned maintenance including external decorator and project work.
- Representing the business, by upholding a professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Ensuring that you are successfully achieving daily productivity targets
Expectations of the successfully appointed Painters and Decorators:
- Qualified to an NVQ 2 level in Painting and Decorating, or similar professional body
- Preferably also qualified with; Asbestos Awareness, and Working at Height, a current DBS check, and Health & Safety qualification
- Excellent customer service skills and strong commitment to retaining these standards whilst working in the professional environment.
- Ability to work professionally and considerately in a range of environments
- Motivated in your approach to work, and able to work to individual and team output targets.
- Possession of a full current UK driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Painters
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.