What are we looking for?
You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out new build painting & decorating works to domestic dwellings. We are seeking an experienced Painter & Decorator to join our Nottingham team undertaking works in and around the Nottingham area.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ level 2, or equivalent in Painting & Decorating
- A CSCS card
- A skill set that includes using spray guns as well as rollers/brushes
- Experience of working in domestic new build decoration work
- A valid driving licence including your own vehicle
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.