Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a site-based workforce including operatives and apprentices
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Organising workload, plant and materials
- Setting and achieving targets
- Liaising with clients and residents, attending client meetings
- The management of cost control and profitability
- Site Health and safety including ensuring compliance with CDM regulations
- You will need:
- Experience in site management of painting works contracts
- You will need to hold a relevant trade qualification(s) (NVQ Level 2/3 in Painting and Decorating), hold a valid driving licence, be CRB checked, be customer focused and have your own tools.
- A natural desire to exceed customers’ expectations
- A drive to deliver company values
- Leadership, planning, organization and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Driver’s License
- Own vehicle or potentially join a gang in a van depending on site and home location
- What we offer:
- Bonus scheme/target works.
- Wet time paid.
- Travel allowance.
- Fare allowance.
- Hourly rate increases annually, each June.
- Chance of progression to Foreman
Closing date 17th June 2019:
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we regret that we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates therefore, should you not hear from us in the 2 weeks following the closing date, please assume on this occasion that you have not been successful.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.