Hours: 39 per week
Hourly rate: Competitive
About the role:
We are currently looking for experienced Painter and Decorators to join our successful Painting Business based in Watford, which specialises in working on social housing and schools. The successful candidates will be working on our contracts in North and West London.
The benefits of working for Ian Williams Ltd:
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week, with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
Duties and responsibilities of the Painter and Decorator role:
- Undertaking planned maintenance works in a variety of settings including; Social Housing and Schools
- Representing the business, by upholding a professional and friendly manner at all times.
Expectations of the successfully appointed Painter and Decorator:
- Qualified to an NVQ 2 level in Painting and Decorating, or similar professional body
- Excellent customer service skills and strong commitment to retaining these standards whilst working in the professional environment.
- You will have previous experience of working on projects in the residential and education sectors
- Although not essential to your application, the desirable candidate will hold a full current UK Driving licence
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.