Hours: 39 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for?
We have exciting opportunity for an experienced Plumber to join our Nottingham team undertaking planned maintenance and refurbishment works in and around the Nottingham area. You'll be the face of Ian Williams Ltd carrying out plumbing services within occupied residential properties and empty properties within the Social Housing Sector.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing
- Experience of bathroom and wet room fit out and refurbishment
- A customer focussed approach
- A valid driving licence
What is desirable:
- Experience of working within tenanted properties or the care home sector would be an advantage
- You will be gas safe registered
What we offer
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed minimum weekly earnings with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews
- Transport provided
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if we you are not on our agreed PSL.