Location: Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Competitive package including:
- Company car including competitive fuel scheme
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25) with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days
- Competitive salary plus a 3% Performance Reward Bonus
- Additional Benefits including 3% Employee Pension Contribution Scheme
We have pleasure in creating a new position for a Project Manager due to reorganisation within our business. This is an opportunity for someone to input their expertise in creating and managing a project management framework across all business projects, including IT.
Over the last few years, we have consistently grown as a business, therefore this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business, who are invested in improving project management.
As Project Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing a programme/ project management framework that can manage multiple concurrent projects across the business sphere
- Taking the lead in defining project scope and requirements.
- Creating clearly defined work packages to support project delivery.
- Planning, prioritising and managing the delivery of all projects, within time and budget
- Developing and producing project documentation and reporting, ensuring key stakeholders are continually appraised against progress
- Manage all risks and issues, ensuring mitigation plans are in place
- Build strong and effective relationships with key project stakeholders
To be successful:
- You will have exquisite and meticulous planning, directing and organisational skills.
- You will pride yourself on the ability to build relationships with colleagues to achieve a satisfactory result
- You would describe yourself as dynamic when it comes to brainstorming, a critical thinker and logical in your approach.
- Having managed IT projects within your role as Project Manager is essential
- Having a Project Management qualification is desirable
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.