Location: Based in Nottingham
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Up to 50% performance reward scheme
- Company Car Scheme with an outstanding private mileage scheme
- 10% employer pension contributions
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, health insurance and life insurance.
A Leader. Someone who considers themselves engaging, capable of motivating a team as well as building relationships with clients. Someone who genuinely believes the recipe for a successful business is- being driven to succeed, takes ownership of your business, cares about your people and open minded to new ideas.
This is who you’ll be if you want to be a Business Manager within Ian Williams. If you are ready to lead your business from both a commercial and operational aspect within a Response/ Maintenance environment within a £6m business, then we want to learn more about you and develop that experience.
Who’s right for the job?
You’ll be leading, developing and motivating your team, identifying talent to nurture and drawing on individuals skills that will benefit your business.
As manager of your unit you will be responsible for the budget/ profit and loss of the business, you’ll drive high levels of productivity and ensure that work is delivered to a high quality.
You’ll be building and maintaining key client relationships and leading by example to ensure a shared passion within the teams to deliver a high quality service, and secure extended business as well as new business.
You’ll be aware of the targets and expectations on each contract your business is responsible for to ensure that you are always delivering in terms of safety, quality and to the budgeted costs.
You will lead the commercials with financial reporting process and procedures for monthly and Quarterly reviews; collaborating with the General Manager.
Skills crucial to the role:
- Significant leadership/management experience in a similar role managing response maintenance contracts, managing teams, contributing to business plans and profit and loss reporting.
- Demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and influence workforce behaviours
- Experience of managing client and contract KPIs to a consistently high level
- Sound knowledge of current HSE legislation and experience of ensuring site compliance
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and success in developing and securing new business.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if we you are not on our agreed PSL.