Hours: 39 per week guaranteed
About the role:
We, Ian Williams, have been successful in securing an Asset Management contract in the East Devon area, which will be going live in July. This contract offers security and longevity of works; delivering response/ maintenance, refurbishment, painting and decorating and M&E works.
Therefore, we are looking for experienced people from various trades, including multi- trade, plumbers, carpenters, plasters, electricians, to join a supportive team, completing quality work, being committed to productivity targets and delivering exceptional customer service.
Therefore, we are looking for you to express your interest in joining us on this venture.
The benefits of working for Ian Williams Ltd:
Being recognised as a good employer is important to us. We sign up to the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) Working Rule Agreement, offering fair and equitable terms and conditions of employment, including:
- Guaranteed weekly paid earnings based on the 39 hours working week, with regular pay reviews
- The opportunity to enhance basic pay through a productivity based bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Travel allowance
- Pension contributions
- Industry sick pay
- Regular training and performance reviews, allowing for the opportunity to develop within your role, and progress within the business
- Funding towards job relevant qualifications
- Preferred company supplier trade discounts
Expectations of the successfully appointed Trade Operative:
- Qualified to an NVQ 2 level, or similar professional body
- Excellent customer service skills and strong commitment to retaining these standards whilst working in the professional environment.
- Ability to work professionally and considerately in a range of environments, including vulnerable tenant’s homes within Social Housing settings.
- Motivated in your approach to work, and able to work to individual and team output targets
- Possession of a full current UK Driving licence, which is essential to undertake the Trade Operative role.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice located at https://www.ianwilliams.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Candidate-Privacy-Notice.pdf
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer, therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if you are not on our agreed PSL.